Here, John Hemming MP refers to 40 Slovak families involving 89 children who have been ‘snatched’ by UK Social Services. He refers to Return children home! Parallel protest not only in Slovakia.
Regarding the Savile scandal and drama, he writes that children get ‘lost’ in the ‘care’ system.
And he even has a Polish case on his books – relating to Haringey Council.
Furthermore, he mentions a radio interview about adoption in the UK broadcast by French radio, with the Slovak Republic’s representative in the European Court of Human Rights.
John Hemming MP chairs Justice for Families with over 1,700 cases on file.
In comparison, Parents Against Injustice (PAIN) have dealt with over 13,000 parents and families!
BBC news about the Bill: Change law to stop cover-ups – MP
This Guardian article from 1997 came into my Inbox today, too: The sheer scale of child abuse in Britain
- Foreign government may take UK to European court over its ‘illegal’ child-snatching (telegraph.co.uk)
- Family Justice System and Family Courts + Leveson Inquiry to include Savile (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- EDM 478: HUMAN RIGHTS and FORCED ADOPTIONS in the ENGLISH and WELSH COURTS (victims-unite.net)
- Slovaks protest at Britain’s ‘illegal child snatching’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Truth and Hope Rally in Support of Family Justice Bill: Trafalgar Square, 29th Sept. 1pm (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- It’s a Human Rights Issue: forcible or wrongful adoptions – without sound reason (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- New South Wales Parliament apologises for Forced Adoptions (victims-unite.net)