It is simply too horrific to be true what happened to the Musa Family. I needed to set their site to ‘private’, but you can click on REGISTER below the window that comes up when you click on www.gloriamusa.wordpress.com
But having been found guilty of child abuse or cruelty, based on entirely flimsy, staged and false accusations, while the children are in foster ‘care’ for £400 a week, the Musa parents must feel closer to suicide than celebrating the God they came to praise in this country.
Certainly, that kind of God is dead in a country where Christian holy days have been renamed into ‘bank holidays’…
I must not publish any ‘material or information relating to the children’, as they are under family proceedings.
But I can publish what was wrong with this court case:
- HHJ James Patrick banning note taking on the first day
- The Judge following directives by his senior colleague Sir Nicholas Wall and imposing the kind of secrecy that rules family courts rather than let the openness of criminal courts rule
- The Judge not declaring his interests. We only found out in the last minute that he is also an ordained priest.
- At that point, the solicitor didn’t want to ‘derail the proceedings’.
- This law firm was called in to give evidence, even though they were clearly not acting in the interest of the Musas! That’s why they had left them.
- However, I had been to their office with Maurice Kirk who knows much better how devious Police can be. Is it worth getting them added to the Solicitors from Hell site?
- The Prosecution denied witnesses but found it appropriate to dump 2,000 pages on the defence.
- But it’s sad: the Jury clearly was impressed by the 44 witnesses and couldn’t possibly imagine that this child snatching is going on the way it is, and that Haringey is one of the worst councils around.
I shall add to the shortcomings of the Judge and the trial, once supporters have recovered from the shock…
- The third week of the trial in Wood Green Court – together with one of the worst Bankruptcies known so far (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Victims Unite at Wood Green Crown Court, Lordship Lane, London N22 5LF (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Blanket Ban on Reporting about the Musa case – directive by Sir Nicholas Wall – means: Be There! (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Haringey Council: worst child snatching case in criminal court for 4 weeks, starting today (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Wood Green in London: a Court of fair trials and justice or partiality and corruption? (victims-unite.net)
- More like Stalin’s Russia or Mao’s China than the West of England (victims-unite.net)
- Briefing for potential supporters in Wood Green Court (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- On the balance of probabilities: guilty, for “Professionals don’t lie” – Sir Nicholas Wall (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- TAKING NOTES BANNED FROM COURT: Calling All Media Professionals Interested in Fair Trials (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Child abuse ‘loophole’ is closed (bbc.co.uk)