What Do They Know is a superb tool to empower citizens and allow them to engage with public authorities.
You ask for information and the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act guarantees that you get a response. But most superbly, the site is programmed such that you can remind the authority if they are not on time, and all information is published and searchable.
Paul Randle-Jolliffe has asked a 35 questions to date that are most pertinent to child snatching. Often refused, sometimes awaiting an ‘internal review’ or partially successful, some are also successful.
Meanwhile, Christopher Booker has published another article about Vicky Haigh – hidden under an unrelated title. She was given an excessive sentence of three years during her struggle with the paedophile father of their daughter who is living with him. A sad pattern in many cases whether Social Services and their Legal Teams align with abusive fathers. In this case, the father’s brother is in the Police which is also a common feature: the judiciary, politicians and the Police being involved.
In fact, The Royal Commission Inquiry into New South Wales Police in 1996 uncovered it all in Australia: corruption and paedophilia. Will the UK ever follow suit???
- Haringey Council: worst child snatching case in criminal court for 4 weeks, starting today (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Mainstream Media about Children Stolen by Social Services and Secret Family Courts (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Action Against Social Services: Radio & Chat. Plus six Facebook groups. (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Unconvicted Political Prisoners in London and Cardiff: innocent until found guilty??? (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- “In the best interest of the child”: 64,400 children in ‘care’ for £3 billion (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Prayers and Publicity for the Musa Parents and their Seven Children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- New video for anybody who can’t believe that Child Snatching is not happening (victims-unite.net)
- Social workers told to return snatched baby to France (telegraph.co.uk)
- A baby is still held in Norfolk, despite judge’s orders (parentsagainstinjustice.org)