PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME
UK parent “victims” of secret family courts frequently have their newborn babies and young children taken into “care” for «risk of emotional abuse» and they are jailed, if they protest publicly that they have committed no crime and are being punished only for what someone thinks they might do in the future!
Parents have no chance of resisting when Legal Aid lawyers inevitably advise parents to “go along with social services” and not oppose interim care orders. Pregnant women are quite free to leave the UK and go to Ireland (no passports needed) or other more civilised European countries to avoid this and are strongly advised to do so.
As L.J.Thorpe admits “there is nothing more serious than a removal hearing because the courts are so prejudiced in proceedings thereafter.” Children are likely to suffer far more abuse, both physical and emotional in care than with parents as nearly half end up either in prison or as prostitutes, and hundreds disappear never to be seen again!
The older children have their mobile phones and laptops confiscated, so letters and phone calls to families are prevented in order to isolate these children in care and stop them communicating with friends and relatives (murderers and rapists are allowed better treatment than this!). Conversation at contact with parents is strictly censored so that no mention of the court case or coming home is allowed; otherwise contact is stopped.
Hundreds of babies (needed to top up official local authority adoption score cards) are sent for adoption by strangers against the will of their parents (FORCED ADOPTION) and often lose contact for the rest of their lives; not only with their parents, grandparents and other relatives, but also with their siblings. Mothers who love and have never harmed their children but who speak to them or even send them a birthday card in defiance of a court ”non molestation” order have been jailed for up to 3 years.
The remedy is simple.The family courts should be governed by the same rules of procedure as the criminal courts:
- ”NO PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME”,
- ”Innocent until proved guilty”,
- “No hearsay admitted except under exceptional circumstances”,
- the right to call witnesses including children and experts for a ”second opinion”,
- “hearings by jury” in the most serious cases
- and the final abolition of “FORCED ADOPTION”.
Recently however “the National Fostering Agency”, founded by social workers a few years ago, and one of many such agencies responsible for recruiting fosterers and adoptive parents, was sold for £130million! Social workers, lawyers, guardians, experts and judges! Birds of a feather flock together and all in various ways have “snouts in the trough! While that sort of money is being made by all concerned, changes to the system will be a long time coming!
- At long last: a sane judge making a sane judgement in a family court (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Father of children allegedly abused by foster parent speaks out (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Supreme Court Weighs Parental Rights Abuses by Social Workers, Police (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- PM aims for ‘foster and adopt’ (bbc.co.uk)
- New Dissertation: Contested Adoption: The Social Engineering of Families (Negotiating stigma and social exclusion) (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)