I would have loved to have been there when Sir Nicholas Wall spoke at Gresham College about the Privacy and Publicity in Family Courts. But the lecture was already fully booked by the time I got an email about it.
Praised be the internet once again that lets us see him here!
And praised be John Hemming MP, once again, who comments here. His Draft Bill for Family Justice is on his website here.
My general guidelines are
- where there is injustice, there must be publicity
- when the mainstream media don’t report, internet media must ‘patch up’
- when parents are ‘gagged’ from screaming out, others must do it on their behalf.
But then there has been enough mainstream coverage and yet nothing has changed. So I would like to know: when is enough enough???
- Prison without Crime – due to a Judge who’s under the Spell of the President of Secret Family Courts (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Haringey Council: worst child snatching case in criminal court for 4 weeks, starting today (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Victims Unite at Wood Green Crown Court, Lordship Lane, London N22 5LF (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Wood Green in London: a Court of fair trials and justice or partiality and corruption? (victims-unite.net)
- TAKING NOTES BANNED FROM COURT: Calling All Media Professionals Interested in Fair Trials (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- More like Stalin’s Russia or Mao’s China than the West of England (victims-unite.net)
- At long last: a sane judge making a sane judgement in a family court (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)