Here are the people who speak from experience:
- Ian Josephs who has watched child snatching since the 60s
- Christopher Booker who has been reporting in The Telegraph regularly for years
- John Hemming MP who has gathered over 1,600 cases through Justice for Families
- Sue Reid who has been publishing in the Daily Mail
- Camilla Cavendish who has been writing in The Times
- Parents Against Injustice who have been helping thousands of cases
So why have things gone from bad to worse, one has to ask…
Here is the mainstream media overview.
Here is the latest story by Christopher Booker: Baby escapes, entire family arrested.
And here is a call to support one mother in an open court.