Former BBC Director Mark Thompson is now the head of the New York Times. Asked about the Jimmy Savile affair, he answered as in this article.
It takes a long time to appreciate what is and has been happening:
- children taken by Social Services or Police – often without paperwork
- nasty hearings in secret family courts sanctioning what Social Services are doing
- the absence of the Rule of Law in Courts
- lawyers not representing the interests of their clients
- sheer torture in prisons
- the connections with paedophilia
- outrage in Slovakia over a couple whose 2 boys were in ‘captivity’ for 920 days…
It’s all in this letter to the Attorney General as a minor effort to make a difference.
Another hopefully more effective milestone will be this Online Action Day on 28th March.
- Government Linked To Satanic Paedophile Rings? (rinf.com)
- A VICTORY for Common Sense and the Rule of Law: child snatching and other news (victims-unite.net)
- E-Petition for Public Inquiry into organised Child Grooming, Child Prostitution and Paedophilia in the UK (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- IF THIS DOESN’T FIRE you up, nothing will: our fights against the Child Snatchers (victims-unite.net)
- PAEDOPHILIA: How one piece of news can kill a novel (hat4uk.wordpress.com)
- Former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone knew about the Paedophiles for decades (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- THE PAEDOPHILES FRIEND? A most extra-ordinary 22-page Open Letter to David Cameron MP (victims-unite.net)
- Satanic Paedophile Rings Linked to Government? Jim’ll 666 It For You (disinfo.com)
- Police lose 138 convicted paedophiles and many may have fled the country (mirror.co.uk)
- The problem with paedophile PR (carolinewilde.com)