There is a stark contrast between what is unique in the UK and the Centre for International Legal Protection of Children and Youth in the Slovak Republic. They helped get the 2 Slovak boys returned – to their grandmother – to save face…
But in the UK, the wishes of grandparents are also ignored, when the main purpose is to make money out of children. Supposedly “in the interest of the child”. In reality, irreparable damages, traumatisation and often enough sexual and physical abuse, besides untold pain on legal, financial, mental and emotional levels for the whole family.
Ruthless and plain criminal. How else should I pussyfoot around, when I hear yet another terrible story of Social Services thinking they can play god, police, judiciary and government all wrapped into one??? Abuse of power – how could it ever become ‘legal’, ???
Generations later, some decent politicians may have the decency it takes to apologise. Whether it is Willy Brandt who fell on his knees 40 years ago with his silent apology or Australian PM Gillard who apologised today for the adoptions forced upon unmarried women between the 50s and 70s.
Why can’t the child be right??? Isn’t it obvious that the child needs its mum and belongs to her??? How can it ever be justified to cut contact or even take a child for good altogether?
Well, the UK manages to even criminalise the parents and imprison them – all in the daylight of courts of ‘justice’.
Recently I found one ‘cultural’ explanation: perfidious Albion – the duplicity, treachery and hence infidelity with respect to promises made to other nation states.
But just as wars between men needs to stop, so does this war against children need to be stopped, especially foreign ones! On International Women’s Day, Amnesty International told mums in HMP Holloway that ten times more foreigners are being held in UK prisons than Britons…
- NATO SECURITY SPECIALIST Speaks Out on the UK Stealing Children for Profit (victims-unite.net)
- SEX, MONEY or BOTH: the motivations and intentions by Paedophiles and Child Snatchers (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Social Services Deliberate Destruction Of A Family (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Social workers arrived at hospital to take woman’s baby while she was in LABOUR over concerns for its welfare (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- Australian PM Apologizes for Forced Adoptions (abcnews.go.com)
- Forced Adoption – Is it Legal? (researchingreform.net)
- A VICTORY for Common Sense and the Rule of Law: child snatching and other news (victims-unite.net)
- FIRST SLOVAKIA, then France and Belgium on TV: outrage at the Kingdom’s “lost children” as ‘scandalous injustice’ (victims-unite.net)