I’ve long been feeling that it is up to us in the generation of grandparents to stand up to this institutionalisation of evil, hypocrisy and cruelty of
- snatching children in their ‘best interest’
- selling them to ‘foster carers’ or ‘foster homes’
- putting them up for ‘forced adoptions’, generally against the will of the parents, let along getting their consent, and NOT considering ‘next of kin’ or ‘extended family’ as first options. That wouldn’t bring them as much money, of course.
This photo got me going to express my latest thoughts – after having been to HMP Holloway again, talking to a number of solicitors and wandering around Facebook.
In fact, I have seen a remarkable case of legal verbiage to ‘circumvent’ the legal requirement to obtain the parents’ consent. But how would the mother know? She only realised once her daughter was adopted that her solicitor was NOT working in HER interest…
Is it possible to get kids back, once they’ve been adopted? Well, the two Slovak boys were liberated after 920 days, demos outside the UK Embassy in Bratislava, TV and press reports.
Here, two girls used Facebook and walked away from their adoptive parents, without saying good bye. After all, they KNEW that they were acting AGAINST the mother’s will, too! Not just Social Services!
I found the story, as I’m compiling this Dossier of online Evidence for the MEPs in the Petitions Secretariat of the EU Parliament. If you haven’t added your signature yet, please click on EU Parliament: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! This is simply the best platform for keeping in touch. But I’m counting signatures from a number of petitions on How Many People Know about child ‘care’, secret family courts and forced adoptions?
I know of one superb father and this remarkable grandfather who beg their respective Social Services to take them to court. But why would they bother? As long as the child or grandchild is under their control, they’ve got what they wanted. But no good conscience at night…
Please note the Official Statistics that open the Dossier of Evidence:
50 kids DYING in ‘care’ – considered to be ‘low’ by Edward Timpson MP, Secretary of State for Education
10,000 running away from ‘care’ – while the official figure is 930 – published by the responsible All Party Parliamentary Groups
27,900 kids taken in 2007, 42,700 taken in 2011 – a 35% increase in 4 years
I have been told by colleagues who have studied the field for longer than I have, that there is a ‘culture of non-investigation’ regarding crimes against children…. Excuse me??? Why??? My current explanation: #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain…
- ABOLITION of Adoption without Parental Consent – our Requests to the EU Parliament (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- Finding Birth Parents (searchingforbirthfamily.wordpress.com)
- Getting adoption records opened can be a very task (adoptedregistry.wordpress.com)
- TOWARDS TABLING our Abolish Forced Adoption Requests in the EU Petitions Committee (victims-unite.net)
- MIND THE GAP: between French film ‘Taken’ and UK adoption realities ‘TakenUK’ (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Foster children are being ignored by the authorities (guardian.co.uk)
- Council apologises after UKIP foster parents row (express.co.uk)