BBC Time to expose and investigate child snatching is a closed Facebook group with currently 897 members. While putting this Dossier of Evidence (for our petition to EU Parliament to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent) together, I found this comment which sums it all up – a bit more to the point:
After the Panorama program Kids Lost in Care on the BBC1 (Monday 24th June 2013) we have no doubt that thousands of children are being sexually abused in care, or they end up committing criminal offence such as drug abuse, braking and entry, stealing and so on.
Money comes before children’s welfare.
Social services: not only haven’t they been alarmed, when the children were missing from the care homes, but also they didn’t care when “Lisa” told them that she was sexually abused regularly.
So the final conclusion is:
United Kingdom and Its government are using the police and Social Services to remove children from their biological families, so they can be sexually abused, by the sex predators.
Fact: a child age 14 under the social services supervision is not allowed to own and use a mobile phone or a laptop because the concern is that this child will contact her/his natural family.
The child’s wishes don’t count so the child in care is feeling more like a prisoner rather than a child.
Fact: If the child (over the age of 13) in care is being abused and runs away to her/his natural parent(s), the police and Social Services will use brutal force to return the child back to his/her abusers.
The police and social services will do anything possible so the child stays away from its biological parents, so that the child can be abused sexually, and then (as you see on Panorama) one day this child will be found dead.
The UK Government should be prosecuted for hideous crimes against humanity and because many “idiots” ridicule the charges of genocide, then lets bring charges of
- involuntary manslaughter
- child abuse
- child slavery
- false child imprisonment, in violation of every single article of the Human Rights Act 1998 (for somehow article 1 and article 13 have been omitted)
- child trafficking
- using children as commercial products rather than human beings
- ignoring these children’s voices, wishes
- cries for help and their welfare.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE know about the scandals of child ‘care’, supposed ‘protection’ and forced adoptions? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Sentencing for child sex offences: An insult to the victims (spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com)
- Staggering rates of child molestation in UK: report (worldbulletin.net)
- Damage Control (survivingyesterday.wordpress.com)