The issues are:
- Social Services act beyond powers of Police
- Hospitals collude with Social Services
- Denial of Fair Trial
- Social Services should keep Families Together
- In the best interest of the child?
- Gagging parents to prevent them from speaking out
- Article 8: right to private and family life
- Secret family courts
- Article 7: equality before the law
It has recently come to my attention, that healthy babies are being removed from loving parents on very flimsy evidence and at best conjecture. These children are then fast tracked through the secret family courts for adoption aided and abetted by social workers, guardians, expert witnesses, solicitors and barristers.
If criminal charges are not pursued by police due to lack of evidence, how can social services claim significant harm has taken place?
Most of the cases where social services alleged a child has suffered significant harm are never pursued by the police, because there is not enough evidence to charge and obtain a successful prosecution.
Why would parents take children to A & E departments and GP surgeries, if they had injured their child?
Loving and concerned parents unwittingly take their children to an A & E department and/or GP only to find themselves accused on non accidental injury and subject to care orders and court proceedings.
Why don’t paediatricians make every effort to rule out non accidental injury?
Paediatricians do not make any attempt to rule out non accidental injury. They do not carry out a detailed assessment of the mother and child’s birth or physical history to establish an underlying medical condition. Instead they simply rule in non accidental injury as the only explanation.
How then can parents be put before a family court accused of significant harm?
If a parent is accused of significant harm, then surely they should be charged and put before of court of law and a jury of their peers, where reasonable doubt is the benchmark? Cases in family courts would not stand up in a court of law due to lack of evidence. Any burglar facing a prison sentence of 6 months or more can demand a hearing before a jury, how can it be right or just that parents who risk losing their children for life are denied this option?
Why are parents denied the opportunity to submit independent expert evidence?
What is more concerning is when parents make attempts to try and clear their name, they are deemed to be a bigger risk because they do not accept the courts findings. Why would any innocent parent accept a court’s findings, if they have not caused any harm to their child? If you attempt to instruct independent medical experts for a 2nd opinion or seek an independent X-ray, you are accused of child abuse. There could be no more case of abuse than parting a child from a loving parent.
Why are parents who have been accused of harm denied the right to be trialled by judge and jury?
In family courts, they work on the basis of probability and only 51% that a parent hurt their child. The evidence against them is always biased and in favour of the admitting hospital. They then instruct expert witnesses who always confirm the hospital’s findings.
Hospitals never make any attempt to disprove non-accidental injury and rule it out, instead they simply rule it in as the only probable cause.
Why are social services not making all efforts to keep families together?
Social services are meant to make every attempt to keep a baby with the parent or at worst within the family. This does not seem to be happening. Social services go to great lengths of making a case to have the child removed and placed outside of the family. How can this be in the interest of any child?
How can removing a child from loving parents and given to strangers be in the best interest of a child?
Children are routinely removed from their loving parents and limited to minimal contact in order to break the bond between parent and child. This leaves both parent and child traumatised and in a state of shock and paralysis which renders them hopeless and helpless. Parents and children end up in a worse state than before proceedings started.
Why are parents gagged from speaking out in public?
Parents are put through a torturous time during the proceedings and suffer great distress and trauma. The effects are far reaching. Parents are warned not to go public or they will be gagged or worst still, imprisoned. If you want to be able to clear your name, why wouldn’t you go public?
Where is the right to respect for private and family life?
Article 8: Right to Respect for Private and Family Life
1. Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.
2. There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others. This should be the guiding principle in all cases.
Why are family courts in the UK allowed to hold hearings in secret?
Family courts are held in secret, with no reporting allowed. How can fairness be assured when they are not transparent and open to scrutiny from the outside? Family courts should be open and subject to rigorous scrutiny to ensure that parents accused receive the opportunity to exonerate themselves.
Where is the equality before the law?
Article 7 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that “All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law.” It seems that family courts are no longer working to uphold equality before the law, and are simply ignoring this point.
- SECRECY @ Home = International Concerns and Scandal: especially in Nigeria (victims-unite.net)
- MAURICE GAGGED – the unique legal weapon in UK secret family courts (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- DEAR MR CAMERON, Take the Lead and Return Our Stolen Children (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- RETURN our STOLEN CHILDREN: Downing Street, 1pm – request by Protesters and Petitioners (victims-unite.net)
- INTERNATIONAL CONCERNS about UK Law and a Barrister’s Critique of Family Courts – Calling on MPs (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- FCK U SOCIAL WORKERS – I’m calling Grandma! It’s about time kids can go where they WANT and BELONG! (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- New family court guidelines won’t improve a rotten system for children (telegraph.co.uk)
- THE JUDGE: “wrong” or “plainly wrong” – the basis for adopting children without consent? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)