Thank god there is Christopher Booker who regularly writes in his Sunday column of The Telegraph about cases as stories in the family courts, even though they can never convey the irreparable damage done to families and parents, let alone children.
His latest article spells out what we’ve observed as well: Why do judges in our family courts ignore the law?
Lord Justice Munby is the President of the Family Division who has made three positive judgements recently. They ought to be used as precedence and Daily Mail articles in the public domain can also be used in that way.
But it seems that judges like to indulge in abusing their power…
Welcome to filthy Britain is my only explanation… Sadly and ashamedly for the state of humanity…
So far, the Prime Minister has not taken the lead to Return our Stolen Children.
Nor has anybody in Parliament responded to our petition Children Placed in Foster Care.
Who will judge the judges – if not public opinion, because publicity is the very soul of justice???
- Court of protection ‘should be opened up to public and media scrutiny’ (theguardian.com)
- EMPOWERMENT MONDAY with KELLIE COTTAM to Expose Forced Adoptions – despite the Storm (victims-unite.net)
- BELINDA’s Battle for Britain’s Children: today at Courts 43 and 46 in the Strand (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Controversial secret courts must be open to scrutiny says leading judge (dailymail.co.uk)
- Controversial secret courts must be open to scrutiny says leading judge (thisismoney.co.uk)
- TWO POSITIVE Judgements by Sir James Munby and 4,000 Financial Ombudsmen (victims-unite.net)
- SECOND ARTICLE in The Telegraph – will it help to reunite Mother and Son? (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- Empty Pushchair Horrors on Empowerment Monday: 30 September 2013 (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- STILL HOMELESS in Dulles Airport: no ID, no room, no job, no home, no support or food (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- WHAT WOULD I DO if my Children were Taken Away by ‘Social’ Services? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)