To date, 44 MPs have signed this Early Day Motion that asks for a national debate on child protection. It was tabled by John Hemming MP on 19 November 2013.
It was sponsored by Geoffrey Robinson MP, Mike Hancock MP, Mark Hendrick MP, David Wright MP and Alan Meale MP as immediate supporters.
So the number of concerned and supportive MPs is growing! Now is therefore the time to email your MP using www.WriteToThem.com! If you see their name among the signatures, CONGRATULATE them. Otherwise, ASK them to sign!
In any case, tell them your story, send them the link to your blog, Facebook page or YouTube video and and ask to have your children BACK FOR CHRISTMAS!
Tell them also about
- the 8-day demo Return our Stolen Children that was staged outside Downing Street in July this year
- the letter and signatures that were handed in to Downing Street
- the petition Children Placed in Foster Care that was tabled in the House of Commons on 03 September 2013.
And finally, tell them that you won’t vote for them if they don’t support your suffering! For our child protection system has become an international scandal, as Christopher Booker writes repeatedly in The Telegraph and was expressed by 59 people attending a meeting of over 30 countries in the House of Commons.
Another list of 41 supportive MPs can be found on Child Protection and the REACH Campaign – about kids that run away from foster care. Can’t blame them, can you!
And even 80 on Barnardo’s and Tackling Child Sexual Exploitation. Ironically, insiders tell me that Barnardo’s are part of the problem, not the solution…
Onward and upward! Thanks to realities of the internet, we shall win this uphill struggle!
- MPs sign Early Daily Motion about 100th Anniversary of Bradbury Pound – the UK version of the US Greenback (forumforstablecurrencies.info)
- Coventry MPs call for national debate after death of Daniel Pelka (coventrytelegraph.net)
- OUR and LORD JUSTICE MUNBY’s Battle against Judges who don’t obey the Law of the Land (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- Dr Liz Davies and John Hemmings MP Support Stuart Syvret. (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- EMPOWERMENT MONDAY with KELLIE COTTAM to Expose Forced Adoptions – despite the Storm (victims-unite.net)
- New EDM: IMPRISONMENT OF EX-SENATOR STUART SYVRET IN JERSEY (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)