How do you make sense
- of 1,000 children being taken into ‘care’ every month – generally against their wishes and of their parents
- of nearly 2,000 parents having signed the petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – to be discussed by the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament on 19 March 2013
- and the Minister of Children and Education speeding up the adoption process – by publishing online those pictures for which parents get imprisoned if they publish them – the children who have been taken from them with malice, deceit and all forms of white collar criminality!?
Just in time for Christmas, the Daily Mail publishes: Parents can adopt online: children’s photos and profiles to be put on internet to boost adoption rates.
Christopher Booker wrote on 24 August 2013 in The Telegraph: Children advertised like pets for sale – Anonymity doesn’t apply in the case of adoption. It is hypocritical, and the result is distasteful.
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- Press release: Adoption: £50 million funding boost and new interactive maps (gov.uk)