Think the Un-Thinkable so that you can Believe the Un-Believable which sort of gets confirmed, when you get it from the horse’s mouth, the government, as it publishes adoption scorecards and thresholds.
It’s made to LOOK and APPEAR as if poor kids are being helped. But
- how many babies are taken at birth who don’t get a chance to be breastfed and develop as all babies should?
- how many adoptive parents know whether the birth parents have CONSENTED to the adoption?
- why are adoptions not reversable when children want to go back to their birth parents?
- hasn’t Panorama’s I want my Baby Back! brought it home to people that the ‘authorities’ get it wrong?
- in our unfortunate experiences, they get it wrong far more often than they get it right!
Why would we otherwise be motivated to present Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent to the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels?
For the ‘novice’, this means
- governments have been organising child snatching aka state kidnapping for decades
- adoptions are only 4% of the children in ‘care’
- 10,000 children go missing a year – according to official figures quoted in our email to Madeleine Moon MP
- 50 a year die according to the Children’s Minister, which he considers to be a ‘low’ figure
- #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- hence our Battle for Britain’s Children and an Ethical Parliament!