You can only believe it when it happens to you or someone you know. For it means accepting that
- Social Services are NOT here to help;
- the UK is not the promised land that you thought it was, when you came as an immigrant, looking for better economic conditions;
- behind closed doors, UK Family Courts do not deliver ‘justice’ or fairness;
- UK solicitors and barristers hardly operate in the interest of their clients, certainly not if they are paid by ‘legal aid’;
- UK judges prefer to believe ‘professionals’ than accept the truth by parents, let alone listen to the children screaming to be heard.
Paul Randle-Jolliffe tried to help the Nigerian Musas as a McKenzie Friend. Since then he has been compiling answers to Freedom of Information (FOI) Requests from local councils and published the results of his research as:
- Non UK kids in care report – 42 pages with a 7-page summary table;
- Non-UK kids evidence file – 472 pages of evidence.
According to the survey taken by Stolen Children UK, 84 of an arbitrary 100 families, were taken for “risk of future emotional harm“…
How credible / convincing is that as a reason for the State destroying families – whatever their nationality?
We used this as a basis for compiling the information in a different format online and to gather more information from councils.
Of the 76 councils that responded and had their results so far, here are the ‘winners’: