Tools of Empowerment for Victims of Forced Child Removal and Adoption
If Public Servants are not ‘pro child’, they won’t be elected
Use www.WriteToThem.com to find who’s who
- type your postcode and begin to find out whether your representatives are ‘pro child’ or not: do they care about your case???
Write your Victim Impact Statement – the ‘golden tool’ to explain your experience on the emotional, mental, financial and long-term level
Alert your MP about Children Placed in Foster Care – our Petition before the House of Commons
- Officially published by Hansard on 03 September 2013: http://bit.ly/162MaAw
- The Government, the Justice Select Committee and the Education Select Committee should ‘take responsibility’, but have not responded yet.
Alert your MEP about Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent– our Petition before the EU Petitions Committee
- Our collective and 4 individual petitions will be heard on 19 March 2014 in the Petitions Committee in Brussels. Webstreaming via EP TV. The best possible outcome is an investigation.
What do We Want them to do?
- LOCAL COUNCILLORS and ASSEMBLY MEMBERS
Make a petition on www.PetitionYourCouncil.com and get your neighbours to join in to get investigations going into SOCIAL and LEGAL Services and RATE them. Are they pro child?
- Hear your concerns and sign your Victim Impact Statement;
- On your behalf, write to the Government, the Minister and the Select Committees – and ask when they are going to do what about our petition?
Invite them to join the Petitions Committee on 19 March in Room P4B001 in the Paul-Henri Spaak (PHS) building and let them express their support to you! Their next election is in May this year!