Children screaming to be heard says it all.
Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent is on top of the list of our requests – with over 3,000 signatures by now!
Room P4B001 in the Paul Henri Spaak Building will be the ‘shrine’ for our ‘pilgrimage’.
- Latvian Laila Brice got the ball rolling in Brussels thanks to Latvian Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
- Laila’s daughter, a German, Lithuanian and a British parent are the other individual petitioners from the UK
- I am given five minutes to convey the ‘shock therapy’ that I have experienced during the last three years and these are the ‘shock points‘ that I’ve gathered so far. Will do a PowerPoint version next!
Here is the Committee’s draft agenda and here are our supporting texts:
- Abolition of Adoptions without Parental Consent – the original petition text submitted to the Committee in May 2013;
- Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK – to confirm that this is a systemic and global issue;
- Unique Family Laws in the UK – Un-Believable Facts about Children in Foster ‘Care’ and Forced Adoptions – the headline for our press release.
Here are our online petitions that have gathered over 6,000 signatures altogether by now.
And these co-campaigners from the Netherlands will organise a demonstration outside Parliament on the day of the Petitions Committee meeting. We are not alone!