- a German father who had to fight over the custody of his son – typical of Fathers for Justice cases
- Latvian Laila Brice and her daughter – accompanied by Latvian TV and supported by demonstrators outside the UK Embassy in Riga
- Ale Ambrasaita which I read out, since Ale couldn’t come as a last minute decision
Collective Petition: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- I showed these PowerPoint slides while speaking.
- The Vice Chair of the Committee, Spanish MEP Willi Meyer said that my presentation was ‘flawless’…
- Our desired outcome was achieved: the Chairperson committed to an investigation into the UK – but only after the MEP election in May, with the new Committee.
- Our Dutch co-campaigners want to get together in July.
Here are my six minutes of outrage and passion:
Meanwhile Latvian TV interviewed me, on behalf of and together with Laila Brice and the most remarkable Latvian Tatjana Zdanoka MEP who is the motor behind these ‘pro child‘ initiatives.
The Individual Petition by Latvian Ilya Antonova in the Netherlands was the dot on the i: he showed the brutal removal of his screaming siblings by the Dutch Police.
Embarrassingly, the Dutch Minister said in 2009 he was proud to have been inspired by the UK with their Social Services. Christopher Booker writes in The Telegraph: Dutch Social Workers catch the English Disease.
This morning I got a phone call from Grantham Police telling me that the Pedros had been arrested – for conspiracy to abduct children (their own).
After 12 hours in a police cell with 2 cups of tea, I learned more:
- 6-8 officers came to invade their home and handcuff them without a warrant
- they took even the tablets of the children, besides ID cards, tickets to Brussels, mobile phones, laptop, computer, etc.
- eventually they actually were given a good duty solicitor and were sent home – with a warrant that mentions the Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent ‘group’!
Watch this space and KEEP the FAITH!!!