Police are helping by physically removing them and lying subsequently.
Now we are challenging them with a ‘letter before claim‘. Such a document is required before a Judicial Review which is intended to be the legal ‘remedy’ to seek redress against public authorities.
In this process, it has been suggested that an effective way of collating official documents into ‘bundles of lies‘ could help to hold them to account – especially in conjunction with online exposure. A ‘bundle of lies’ consists of:
- An ‘A4 summary‘ of the case stating the Who What Where When and Why – ending with What Next?
- An Index of Official Documents similar to how solicitors prepare court bundles:
- numbering the documents with Date and Title
- adding a line with FROM and TO
- and a summary of one sentence or paragraph.
In terms of priority, the most important documents are
- Court Orders: we know they tend to be rigged in secret family courts;
- Judgements: they add some rationale and explanations;
- Expert Statements: we know they contain lies to justify the snatch and are used purely for the purposes of ‘legalising’ the snatch;
- Reports by Social Workers: generally outright lies, as they are taking the wrong children; that’s what John Hemming MP told Russia Today and that’s why Nathan Lang started this petition, this website, this Facebook group and this Facebook page.
- Maybe well annotated bundles can highlight the contradictions between the various lies?
As long as we can’t ‘outpower’ them, we rely on our skills to ‘outsmart’ them to expose lies and wrongdoings. Since we can’t get justice in corrupt courts, maybe a strategy of ‘direct confrontation’ could work?