Dear Baroness Walmsley
I can’t tell you how grateful I am for your clear speech on 27 June regarding child protection with your 3 questions!
As a first step, I linked to it in my post about the deep web on Victims Unite: TOR BROWSER – the gate to the deep, invisible web of paedophiles plus.
On 19 March 2014 I told the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels in these six minutes, “it’s too much” what we have seen, are seeing and are unable to stop:
- The oldest daughter was molested by her foster carers and never saw her parents again since she told them;
o Haringey Council are NOT facilitating contact with the parents who ended up with seven years imprisonment – where the jury was rigged, as a court usher told us – just as 200 parents a year, as Harriet Harman MP quoted already in 2006;
o The second daughter told her mother that she and her sister are taken to dark places at night where there are only men;
o The son asked: “Mummy, what is paedophilia?”
o The seventh child was taken in HMP Holloway right after birth, without respecting the rights to breastfeeding.
- Police and the Justice System seem to be too corrupt to practise the changes you’d like to see:
o We’re trying to help this Portuguese couple get their 5 children back;
o We’re discovering shocking truths about this Lithuanian boy and his abusive father who has powerful allies in Brent Council;
o In the wake of the US mother being deported so that her son who was born in Ireland could be adopted by Barnet Council, we as McKenzie Friends have been ordered to pay costs of the private barrister hired by the Treasury Solicitors Office!
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – over 3,700 signatures online to support the Brussels petition
o Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK went to all Petition Committee members.
- Punishment without Crime – where the veteran of advisors Ian Josephs speaks on video – has had over 50,000 visitors since April 2012!
I don’t think that Barnardo’s are your best source of information about child snatching leading to organised child sexual abuse, and I’m glad that 117 MPs have now signed up to the national inquiry.
As close allies of our Association of McKenzie Friends, I’d like to recommend
- John Hemming MP who convened representatives of embassies expressing international concerns about UK law and has over 2,000 cases on file
- Christopher Booker – the only journalist who reports regularly in The Telegraph about the international scandal such as why the explosion in child-snatching is big business
- Florence Bellone – the Belgian journalist who has dealt with hundreds of cases and acted as McKenzie Friends
- Ian Josephs in Monaco who publishes Forced Adoption and has a law degree from Oxford gets 6 – 10 calls a day from parents in distress!
Mandatory reporting is a good idea, but reversing forced adoptions and LISTENING TO THE CHILDREN IN CARE are absolute priority!
The UN Convention on Child Rights is as routinely violated as all EU convention articles by a POLICY to put children into care: 1 child every 20 minutes, as Channel IV publishes on 15,000 kids and counting.
Looking very much forward to your taking the issue forward in your sphere of influence,
Yours gratefully in advance,
Sabine K McNeill
Co-Founder, Association of McKenzie Friends, > 25,000 visits since Feb 2012
… Public Interest Advocacy while assisting Litigants in Person
The Portuguese Pedro Family – their 5 stolen children promised to return
… arrested and kept in cell for 12 hours – as punishment for petitioning in Brussels
Petitions Committe of EU Parliament on 19 March 2014
…Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent remains open in Brussels
Dossier of Online Evidence, 12 pages in support of our petition
…statistics, media coverage and human outcries
Victims Unite! > 330,000 visits since August 2010
… Empowering victims of financial exploitation and legal oppression