WHAT IF one looked at paedophilia as a virus that has the effect of damaging children such that they will never be happy or able to procreate?
WHAT IF we considered paedophilia a state of mind (and sex organs) that urgently requires attention – but the right one?
Instead, as part of Indiana University, paedophile Alfred Kinsey set up the Kinsey Institute in 1947 in order to legitimise the sexualisation of children. For whom to benefit?
The Stop the Kinsey Institute is an initiative to counter the far reaching development that this institute has made via the UN as its latest achievement.
This Kinsey Brief highlights the history.
- Here they pose 10 questions for the Institute to answer.
- and here are 4 steps for you to support the efforts to pave the way towards acceptance of paedophilia as ‘normal’…
In the UK, an example was the showing of ‘porn cartoon’ to children in August 2012:
Covering up paedophiles is now not only becoming open, but also ridiculous and incredible:
- Lord Justice Fulford cleared: Top judge with links to paedophile group cleared of allegations of misconduct
Only the victims know!
- But whom will they tell?
- Do they have the chance to tell?
- How do their wounds heal???