Dear Dai Havard MP
OPEN LETTER re Child ‘Protection’
Following my email Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? this is to ask you, on behalf of your constituents Riann [whom I Cc] and Muriel Scott Thomas:
1. Are you familiar with the drama around her daughter who was taken into ‘care’ two years ago?
- They came to the first meeting of the Association of McKenzie Friends at the House of Commons.
- Do you realise how that case illustrates all the Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions that we have observed as McKenzie Friends advocating the public interest?
2. Have you ever spoken with John Hemming MP about his over 2,000 cases and this one in particular?
- Please note the Petition to Parliament that he bagged for us last year: Children Placed in Foster Care.
3. On the back of Molly who, according to her latest school report, does not have Welsh on her curriculum, would you be willing to ask questions with written answers to all ministers who should make a difference?
- What does the Government plan to stop the systemic violation of the UN Convention of Child Rights?
- In particular Article 20, para 3 referring to culture and language.
- How is the Government going to stop the systemic violation of the EU Human Rights? Please note
4. Regarding the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse:
- I note that you are not on the list of supportive MPs on this blog.
- Have you expressed your support for Michael Mansfield QC to chair the inquiry?
- Are you aware of the Australian ‘template’ of the Royal Commission into the New South Wales Police Service?
Finally, please note this 73-year old man walking for justice from Glasgow to Brussels via Belfast and Dublin as a sign of despair and desperation…
Looking very much forward to hearing from you,
Sabine K McNeill
Co-Founder, Association of McKenzie Friends, > 30,000 visits since Feb 2012
… Public Interest Advocacy while assisting Litigants in Person
The Portuguese Pedro Family – their 5 stolen children promised to return
… arrested and kept in cell for 12 hours – as punishment for petitioning in Brussels
Petitions Committe of EU Parliament on 19 March 2014
…Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent remains open in Brussels
Dossier of Online Evidence, 12 pages in support of our petition
…statistics, media coverage and human outcries
Victims Unite! > 340,000 visits since August 2010
… Empowering victims of financial exploitation and legal oppression