Making things up as they go along, rather than complying with the Rule of Law, is standard practice in courts, and especially secret family courts.
In my observation, this includes:
- using ‘inherent jurisdiction’ of the High Court – Family Division which looks obviously more threatening and intimidating than a simple County Court
- using ‘medical authority’ to support what is wanted: control over the child
- ruining families at all costs.
Here’s the Order that was made by Sir Gavyn Arthur so that somebody got what they wanted – against the parents’ will and certainly against all common sense and human empathy and love!
The ‘medical solution’ can go very far, as I learned last night at a meeting of the Citizens Commission of Human Rights:
- children are diagnosed with ADHD (Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder) and other mental illnesses
- so that they can become consumers of pharmaceutical drugs rather than health food
- and be doomed to a life without sense, meaningful work, interest or challenges.
BUT: now it’s possible to become political by tweeting! And it’s necessary, if we don’t want to re-experience how Russia used psychiatry…