1) ITV Exposure:
2) Inside Out was broadcast on BBC One South East on Monday, 6 October 2014. Rachel Royce reports. http://forced-adoption.com/#insideout
In Brussels, I have been invited to address the Petitions Committee again on the Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK.
After my 6 minutes of passion in March 2014, I shall present 3 minutes of rationality on 11 November and ask this question: who will enforce
- the EU Convention on Human Rights?
- the UN Convention on Child Rights?
They are supposed to be implemented according to this Resolution 1908 (2012) on Human Rights and Family Courts of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
It was re-affirmed by the International Conference on Child Removal Proceedings that the Czech Republic sponsored in Prague:
- triggered by Slovakia who managed to get two Slovak boys returned just before adoption;
- starting with this Slovak film Not without my Children;
- followed by Latvia who got engaged with the case of Laila Brice.
From family law and human rights to Europe and immigration, they are so convinced of their own righteousness they do not even bother to engage with people who think differently.
Otherwise, I shall propose the establishment of Local Human and Child Rights Panels that comprise
- McKenzie Friends
- Local Councellors
Given that victims got punished for being part of the ‘forced adoption group’ after our visit in March, I cannot afford to take any along this time.