So what do these two ‘cases’ have in common?
- Many high-level abusers;
- high-level cover-ups including the internet;
- not only child sexual but also satanic ritual abuse;
- the authorities not believing the victims;
- courts not respecting the evidence;
- perverting the course of justice;
- using the police, judiciary and mainstream media for cover-ups.
‘Abuse’ is an understatement for rape, torture and murder, to put it mildly.
But parents who have lost their children need to realise:
- they are far from being alone, when 1,000 children are taken a month or 1 every 20 minutes, as Channel IV publishes;
- the purpose of taking their children is far from ‘in their best interest’
- a German blog published already in 2010 that paedophilia is the elixir of satanists and this is better protected than the gold of Fort Knox.
This is therefore a wake-up call of a different kind. We need to
- Free the Whistleblower Kids – despite the judgement and without the near 16,000 signers after the petition was taken down;
- Educate Britain about Using the secrecy of UK family courts to cover-up criminal activities;
- Tell London about what’s been going in eight Hampstead and Highgate schools and churches, according the 8-year-old boy and 9-year-old girl who accuse their father of horrendous crimes as the leader of a ‘strange culture’.
Instead of another petition, I now started Whistleblower Kids and Hampstead Scandal – a ‘global network’ on www.meetup.com
May it help towards the breakthroughs I hope 2015 will bring us all!!!…