- children are not listened to – as already advocated by Beatrix Campbell on Channel IV’s Dispatches program in 1990: Listen to the Children!
- in California ‘Witch Hunt’ was produced in 2008 and the subtitle is Believe the Children!
- Here, police cover-up crimes against children even though para (28) of EU Directive 2011/92 spells out how to avoid any suspicions ‘in good faith’
- Family Courts use their secrecy to cover up criminal activities
- High Court Judge Pauffley issues a judgement to cover-up an abusive father and his some 70 abusers
- she uses mainstream media to cover-up his activities
- BBC covers-up with a Radio 4 program and a Victoria Derbyshire interview with the father.