From one of our most experienced whistleblowers, victims and supporters:
The 8th International Day of Prayer for Madeleine McCann and all missing, abused and exploited children will be held on Sunday 3 May 2015, exactly 8 years after Madeleine tragically disappeared.
Every day news of the horrendous crimes committed against innocent children by those in positions of trust, power and authority dominate the headlines, as well as the corruption in high places that has served to cover up these crimes for decades.
But your prayers are resulting in miracles year after year:
* kidnapped children escaping their captors,
* missing children being rescued from captivity and slavery,
* closure for grieving parents who can finally lay their beloved children to rest,
* perpetrators being held accountable for their crimes,
* victim-survivors being given a voice and having the opportunity for justice after being silenced for decades,
* a global awakening of…
View original post 843 more words