Brian Gerrish about child stealing and abusing by the state. UK.
Your government can confiscate your children from you for any reason. Your children are property of the state.
Note that on the other hand mothers get away with killings of their newborns and female teachers get away with sexual abuses of students on nearly daily basis. Why aren’t the state and it’s social services outraged with these crimes and serious abuses of children ? Maybe because in these cases there are NO CHILDREN TO CONFISCATE and no families to break up !
Forced Adoption: Russia Today Documentary
Please Sign: Protect the Interest of the Child across borders!
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
- Social Worker Struck Off After Lie Which Led To Children Going Into Care
- Adoption: No sale of kids (15.07.93)
- Tell Politicians What You Think About The Family Courts
- The government has failed to protect the human rights of children — Politics and Insights
- News Outlet Lies About Its Coverage Of Rooftop Protest At Child Minister’s Home
- The Buzz
- Judge Rules Council Deliberately Obstructed Mother’s Adoption Challenge
- FRESH START FOUNDATION CONFERENCE
- Heartbreaking ‘Wish List’ Written By A Child In Care.
- CSE: 3,000 more lines of inquiry in Rotherham abuse investigation
- BREAKING: Forced Adoption Protesters Occupy Child Minister’s Home
- Urgent Appeal: Can You Help This Mother Find Her Daughter?
- Local Authorities’ Handling Of Neglected Children To Be Investigated.
- The Buzz
- BASW Launches Enquiry Into Ethics Of Forced Adoption
- Forced Adoption – The Book
- Punishment without Crime
- This is the Situation
- Why do they do it?
- Cashing In
- Mainstream Media Overview
- Is the State guilty of Child Kidnap?
- Child protection: MPs must act on the scandal of seized children
- It’s time to bring family law to book
- Adoption system is UK’s shameful secret
- Britain’s forced adoptions: the hidden scandal we can’t ignore
- The Times Campaign 2008
- Family justice: the secret state that steals our children
- Family courts: the hidden untouchables
- A Conspiracy of Silence
- Family justice: what we can do to protect our children
- Family justice: your word against theirs
- Europe to begin investigation of secrecy in family courts
- Justice can’t be done in secret. And here’s why
- Justice for Families
- A moving response to our family justice campaign
- Times wins ruling over secrecy of family court
- The System
- The Kids
- Our MPs
- Key Docs
- Precedent Cases
- Domestic Violence
- Emergency Removal
- Forced Adoptions
- Illegal Child Removals
- Leaving a Child Alone
- Non-Molestation Orders
- Principles for Care Applications
- Unreliable Experts
- European Court of Human Rights
- 1 Intro
- 2 SS after you
- Golden Rule 1
- Golden Rule 2
- Golden Rule 3
- Golden Rule 4
- Adoption in Ireland
- Newborn Babies Taken
- 3 Get Kids Back
- 4 Recommended
- Online Petitions
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100,363 hits since April 2012