This resume is the most recent attempt to summarise:
- the problems we’ve encountered over years of assisting victims of child snatching and white collar crimes;
- our attempts to help individual cases while addressing the systemic patterns of child snatching and forced adoptions in the UK;
- to expose online what does not get covered by mainstream media.
CHILDREN’S RIGHTS FIRST!
Our Five Issues
by the State
|Secrecy of Family Courts||Forced
|Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)||Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA)|
What is Unique in the UK – compiled by Ian Josephs, former local councillor in Kent with law degree from Oxford and publisher of Forced Adoption, living in Monaco, with over 50 years of observation:
- The UK is the only State in the WORLD that gags parents whose children have been taken by Social Services, i.e. threatens with prison if they dare to complain about their pain. And these threats are enforced! Some 200 parents a year at least, as mentioned by Harriet Harman MP in Parliament in 2006.
- The UK is the only State in Europe (except Croatia and possibly Portugal) to permit ‘forced adoption’.
- The UK is the only State in Europe to allow Punishment without Crimee. the taking of children by Social Services from parents who have not committed any criminal offence.
- The UK is the only State in Europe taking children for “emotional abuse” and worse still “risk of emotional abuse” – based on predictions by ‘experts’ that one day parents just might harm their children.
- The UK is the only State in Europe to censor conversations between parents and children in care. Children are left wondering what they have done wrong, as parents are forbidden to explain the situation, or discuss the court case in any way. Phrases such as “I love you and I miss you” are also forbidden under the threat of contact being stopped immediately if the parents “transgress.” Children naturally begin to think their parents might not love them or want them back any more.
Some of our Attempts to Stop Child Snatching by the State and Forced Adoptions in the UK
- The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted Now!: online petition of 20.05.11 – over 2,000 signatures;
- Children Placed in Foster Care – petition to the UK Government – in Hansard on 03.09.2013;
- Official Collusion & Cover-Up of a Reported Paedophile Cult? – our Crime Report regarding the ‘Whistleblower Kids’ aka Hampstead Scandal of 19.05.2015.
Petitioning EU Parliament
- Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK – our submission to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament – registered as Petition 1707/13;
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – our online petition presented on 03.2014, after the election on 11.11.2014 and in support of a Bulgarian mother on 27.01.2015;
- The European Dimensions of Forced Adoptions – online book by Sabine K McNeill
- Statement by former Magistrate in support of Petition 1707/13 – submitted on 13.01.16.
- On behalf of the Whistleblower Kids aka the ‘Hampstead Scandal’ with over 60 children left at risk:
- Discrepancies between EU Directive 2011/92 and UK Family Courts – our Legal Report handed to the VP of the EU Commission Frans Timmermans on 05.05.2015;
- Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities – petition amendment;
- Using Bail Conditions to Cover-Up Online Exposure of Child Sexual Abuse – petition amendment.
EU and Council of Europe Publications
- EU Directive 2011/92 on combating child sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography – with paragraphs 27 and 28 as model texts;
- Human rights and family courts – a Resolution 1908 (2012) of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe – with Christopher Chope MP as ‘rapporteur’;
- When is it OK to Remove a Child from his or her Birth Family? – Report for the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe – by Ms Olga Borzova, Russian Federation – January 2015 – with references to ‘abusive’ practices such as removing babies at birth and ‘forced adoption’ which are standard in the UK;
- Handbook on European law relating to the rights of the child – published by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights in November 2015.
Critique of UK Government
- By EU Commission
- By United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child
- Concluding observations on the report submitted by the UK on the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography – July 2014;
- Daily Mail article: How London became the child abuse capital of the world – 05.08.2014;
- Child Safety UK – Our Crisis Report for the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child – 25.10.15.
The Model: Royal Commission into New South Wales Police
- 1997: Corruption, reform, paedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse are the concluding topics that the Royal Commission published;
- 2013: Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse – ongoing now, but called ‘royal whitewash’ by abuse survivor Fiona Barnett.
National Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated and Historic Child Sexual Abuse
- The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse investigated the extent to which institutions have failed to protect children, instead of scrutinising policy and the lack of accountability.
- If we had confidence
- Brian Pead, author of From Hillsborough to Lambeth, abuse survivor, McKenzie Friend and victim of three police forces as whistleblower of Lambeth Council would not require our support;
- We would not feel the need to publish National Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated and Historic Child Sexual Abuse;
- The UK Child Sex Abuse People’s Tribunal would not have been necessary.
- Parents fight British social services ‘gag’ to petition European Parliament – The Telegraph 12.11.2014;
- Adoption: Thousands of Children Forcibly Taken into Care – BBC – 02 February 2015
- David Cameron has no clue about our ‘care’ industry – But no one is better placed than his new head of policy to tell him what is really going on in the murky underwolrd of ‘child protection’ – The Telegraph 24.10.2015
- Most sex abuse cases go unsolved as police fail to investigate, says judge – The Telegraph – 14.01.2016;
- The legal minefield of Europe’s non-consensual adoptions – EU Parliament TV – 04.02.2016.