- Shouldn’t every Social Worker who brings a Policeman to a family be sent to prison?
- Why doesn’t it happen when 1,000 children a month are stolen from their parents?
- Why are we made to believe that it is ‘legitimate’ what judges, courts, barristers, solicitors and ‘experts’ are doing to justify the utterly unsocial actions by ‘Social’ Workers and criminal activities by ‘law enforcing’ Police?
The Offences against a Person Act 1861 was mentioned in a TV program recently. It spells it out neatly:
Whosoever shall unlawfully, either by force or fraud, lead or take away, or decoy or entice away or detain, any child under the age of fourteen years, with intent to deprive any parent, guardian, or other person having the lawful care or charge of such child of the possession of such child, or with intent to steal any article upon or about the person of such child, to whomsoever such article may belong, and whosoever shall, with any such intent, receive or harbour any such child, knowing the same to have been, by force or fraud, led, taken, decoyed, enticed away, or detained, as in this section before mentioned, shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable, at the discretion of the court, to be kept in penal servitude for any term not exceeding seven years . . . F2 or to be imprisoned . . . F3.
The United Nations Committee on Child Rights has published a report recently, criticising the UK big time: 92 recommendations on 24 pages to make changes and do better! But who cares? What difference does the UN make to the UK?
The UK Children’s Commissioner should care!
And all MEPs who celebrated the 25th anniversary of the UN Convention of Child Rights.
And every child that has become a number in governmental statistics from the UK, Germany, Sweden and Norway in Stop the Forced Removal of Children from their Parents.
We just have to keep joining the dots so that we can see the patterns that connect – from
- child snatching to
- the secrecy of family courts and
- forced adoptionsfor the purpose of
- child sexual exploitation and
- ritual abuse and satanic crimes, i.e. organised in gangs and groups aka ‘cults’.
Will you contribute to raising awareness of the most heinous of all crimes against humanity?