Susie Boniface aka Fleet Street Fox wrote for The Mirror in October 2015:
- The state-sponsored kidnapping of children is not a dream – it’s Britain in 2015
- Secretive family courts seize 10,000 children a year – and we don’t know how many adoptions are right or fair
However, September 2016 was the month with the highest ‘catch’ ever so far: 1,216 children:
Trends have been rising:
When will people DARE to CARE and STOP turning children into statistics???
When will people join the dots of child abuse and spot the patterns of the purpose of child snatching?
When and how will the Forced Removal of children stop?
- Police take them, aided by Social Workers,
- justified by unqualified ‘experts’,
- seemingly legitimised in secret family courts.
When will schools reveal whether the reason for striking off teachers is sexual abuse as reported in this video?
After the session of Professor Alexis Jay and two panel members of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse before the Home Affairs Select Committee I have more trust than ever that this Inquiry will deliver!
For Panel Member Ivor Frank said at the end very clearly that they will not show up willy nilly, since their institution is one of the many they have to investigate!
They also said that they have whistleblower policies in place and they organise a Victims and Survivors Forum to which I’ve been invited!
May you also find some hope somewhere in these times where the ‘misery engine’ of the mainstream media needs strong counter-actions!