Researching Reform is very privileged to have a readership which includes families and children with experience of the Family Courts, however politicians, peers and judges also visit the site daily, and we know they read your feedback.
As politicians publish their manifestos and go about making pledges this month, they will also be reading your thoughts on the system in order to understand what’s not working, so now is a good time to let the future government know what you think about the family justice system.
We are adding our Top Ten Bug Bears below:
- Inefficient Monitoring Of The Impact Of Financial Incentives Across Child Welfare Organisations And Agencies
- Culture Of Mistrust And Disrespect Towards Families And Children
- Inadequate Training For Social Workers And Judges
- No Efficient Mechanism For Correcting Material Errors In Judgments and Court Bundles
- “The Race To Adoption” Process
- The 26 Week Rule In Care Proceedings
- Forced Adoption Practices
View original post 75 more words