WHO PROFITS FROM THE ADOPTION RACKET?
Local Authorities (stars, beacon status and financial rewards) under public service agreements:
- Very highly paid “professionals” presume to “assess” the parenting skills of distraught mothers who have had their children taken into care (around £3,000 per 2-3 hour session)
- “Legal aid lawyers” (a case in the family courts costs an average of £70,000 per day) so total legal costs of over £500,000 for one case are not unusual!
- Therapists, psychiatrists and counsellors who are paid around £3,000 for a few hours work eagerly predict that parents might “emotionally abuse” their children at some time in the future.
- Tame medical experts somehow always side with social services against the parents. (They also receive around £3,000 for one afternoon session plus a report.)
- Foster parents (up to £400 per week per child plus allowances for Xmas and holidays)
- Special schools charging up to £7,000 per week per child (as shown on tv channel 4) Adoption and fostering agencies charging up to £18,000 per placement.
Here at last is PROOF that all concerned in “child protection” are receiving vast sums of money for work that can at best be described as “destructive” and at worst “criminal”…
There is NO conspiracy, no need for one! Just a lot of different people all earning a lot of money in their different ways. All keen to keep on doing so and with one view in common “Don’t rock the boat!”
1: BALLOONS AND FAMILY FUN TO PROMOTE FOSTERING
Fosterers typically £400/ week per child!
2. DISPATCHES: PROFITING FROM KIDS IN CARE
Special children’s homes typically £7,000 / week per child!
3: COUNCIL MUST PAY £500,000 FOR WRONGLY TAKING GIRL INTO CARE
Lawyers and court costs typically £500,000 per case!
4: THE EXPERT AS JUDGE AND JURY
Experts typically £28,000 for a simple report!
5: FIRMS CASH IN ON SHORTAGE OF FOSTER HOMES
Adoption agencies make £millions (£18,000 / placement)
6: PERFORMANCE REWARD GRANTS for MEETING ADOPTION TARGETS
Local authorities get £millions hitting adoption targets!
7: BARRISTERS ‘EXPLOITING MISERY’ AS FEES IN FAMILY LAW CASES RISE 25% IN 5 YEARS – Nearly £100million a year…