A war could help a judge’s decision and a baby’s fate!?…
Systemic Aspects for the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament
on 19 March 2014
I MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with CHILD SNATCHING
I am a retired systems analyst who used to diagnose software at CERN in Geneva. Since 2004 I have been an independent web publisher and was given the story of ‘Baby Harley’ for Victims Unite but received a ‘gag’ by Swansea Council in February 2011. Based on my experience with fraudulent bankruptcies, I recognised the falsificiation of official documents. A ‘gagging order’ was repeated by Doncaster Council when I published a website for Vicky Haigh, the first gag removed by John Hemming MP in Parliament. The third gagging order came from Haringey Council who are responsible for the worst of all child snatching cases – a Nigerian family with seven children – imprisoned for seven years while the youngest children are to be adopted and five kept in permanent ‘care’.
Individually, I built websites for
- English Vicky Haigh – whose daughter was molested by her ex-partner and given to him for residence – without her having contact until she is 18: www.vickyhaigh.wordpress.com set to ‘private’ due to her ongoing proceedings – over 30,000 visits since May 2011
- Nigerian Gloria and Chiwar Musa – whose 5 children were taken by Haringey Council without paperwork, 6th child later and 7th child after birth in prison: www.gloriamusa.wordpress.com > 64,000 visits since July 2011
- US Melissa Laird – the US Mother who was deported so that her son could be kept by Barnet Council: http://melissalaird.wordpress.com > 4,400 visits since September 2013
- The English Thompson Family – 3 children adopted by Walsall Council without papers: http://philthompsonfamily.wordpress.com > 1,700 visits since October 2013
- Portuguese Carla and Jose Pedro – whose 5 children were taken by Lincolnshire Council without paper work: http://pedrofamily.wordpress.com/about/ > 2,000 visits since November 2013.
Collectively, I have assisted some fifty cases on various levels and built these sites: Continue reading
Tools of Empowerment for Victims of Forced Child Removal and Adoption
If Public Servants are not ‘pro child’, they won’t be elected
Use www.WriteToThem.com to find who’s who
- type your postcode and begin to find out whether your representatives are ‘pro child’ or not: do they care about your case???
Write your Victim Impact Statement – the ‘golden tool’ to explain your experience on the emotional, mental, financial and long-term level
From an international perspective, England is seen to be failing. English courts don’t care about grandparents, siblings and international treaties.
Local authorities take children from poor families to give them to middle class families. After all they make £400 a week for ‘fostering’ a child. Why not give the money to the poor parents, I wonder???
An 8-minute video that addresses serious nuggets:
- parents get imprisoned when they complain – like the Musas, like Melissa Laird and 200 a year, as admitted in 2006 by Harriet Harman MP in Parliament
- the number of children taken into care is rising
- the number of children forcibly adopted is rising
- the number of babies taken shortly after birth is rising
- and the number of children who are being murdered by their parents is rising – hence: they are taking the wrong children!
Petitions of Latvian, Lithuanian and Russian Mothers and on behalf of thousands of victims in the UK
before EU Committee on 19 and 20 March 2014: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/peti/home.html
Sian Lloyd[i] in South Wales recently took her life, after her baby Lily was taken off her shortly after birth – by Carmarthenshire County Council. A father who knew her well was saved by Police after he had tried the same, since he cannot get his 13-year old daughter and 9-year old son out of the ‘care’ of the same Council.
S.C.O.T. UK[ii] is the largest campaigning group on Facebook who organise an annual demo outside Downing Street. After the site recently published photos of his children, the father faces imprisonment. His ‘Penal Notice’ of July 2013 says: “if you don’t comply with this order, you may be held to be in contempt of court and you may be imprisoned or fined, or have your assets seized.”
The 2013 S.C.O.T. UK protest[iii] resulted in a letter from the Minister[iv] and the petition before the House of Commons about Children Placed in Foster Care[v]. A survey among 100 parents revealed that 84 of them had their children taken for ‘future risk of emotional harm.’
1,000 children continue to be taken into ‘care’ a month. 10,000 a year go missing from ‘care’. 50 a year die whilst in ‘care’. Already in 2006, it was admitted in Parliament that 200 parents a year are imprisoned for supposed abuse of their children. Continue reading
Now you can learn it from a real expert: about the ‘primal wound’ of severance from birth mother and all the anti-social behaviour possibly stemming from adoptions.
Originally posted on Adoption Detective | A Novel By Judith Land:
Post traumatic stress disorder and adopted child syndrome similarly explain the psychological trauma that may result from exposure to a severely distressing event. Post traumatic stress disorder is an intense psychological condition that develops after a person is exposed to a traumatic event, including death and separation from family and loved ones. The diagnosis may be given when a group of symptoms continue after the traumatic incident, such as disturbing recurring flashbacks, avoidance or numbing of memories of the event, and high levels of anxiety. Abnormalities may be diagnosed as subjective, chronic, relapsing or remitting. In all cases, health care providers should be alert to the presence of a distortion of normal feelings and behavior.
Severing the connection with the birth mother is a stressful incident that traumatizes the primitive instincts of the adopted child; an occurrence that may lead to a severe psychological condition referred to as the the primal wound. When the effects are chronic there is substantial evidence from many sources that the non-relative adopted child is more prone to higher levels of anxiety and emotional difficulties. There has been consistent evidence of morbidity of various types in adopted adolescents and adoptive families are more likely to seek help for their distress. Evidence in the statistical record highlights an abnormally high percentage of adoptees exhibiting anti-social behavior. On the behavioral level, examples include problems in human bonding, attachment disorder, antisocial behavior and oppositional defiant disorder as indicative warnings trending toward an antisocial pattern. Adopted child syndrome is a term most commonly used to explain behaviors in adopted children that are claimed to be related to their adoptive status. Other terms used to diagnose and describe the behavior of orphaned, fostered and adopted children are genealogical bewilderment, oppositional defiant disorder, selective mutism, and other anti-social behaviors.
You can only believe it when it happens to you or someone you know. For it means accepting that
- Social Services are NOT here to help;
- the UK is not the promised land that you thought it was, when you came as an immigrant, looking for better economic conditions;
- behind closed doors, UK Family Courts do not deliver ‘justice’ or fairness;
- UK solicitors and barristers hardly operate in the interest of their clients, certainly not if they are paid by ‘legal aid’;
- UK judges prefer to believe ‘professionals’ than accept the truth by parents, let alone listen to the children screaming to be heard.
Paul Randle-Jolliffe tried to help the Nigerian Musas as a McKenzie Friend. Since then he has been compiling answers to Freedom of Information (FOI) Requests from local councils and published the results of his research as:
- Non UK kids in care report - 42 pages with a 7-page summary table;
- Non-UK kids evidence file - 472 pages of evidence.
According to the survey taken by Stolen Children UK, 84 of an arbitrary 100 families, were taken for “risk of future emotional harm“…
How credible / convincing is that as a reason for the State destroying families – whatever their nationality?