Cheryl Corless sings “I want to sing, I want to scream, I want to shout” after her SEVEN children have been taken away from her…
On Facebook, she just jubilated that two of her boys are coming home!
On Twitter, she has 3,190 followers and her profile says:
I’m a full time family rights activist abused in care kids taken twice for forced adoption under the risk of future emotional harm.
Who needs more ‘evidence’ in ONE mum what we’ve observed in oodles of cases?
- abuse in ‘care’ over more than one generation
- mums in the ‘system’ are being targeted
- it’s a ‘people processing industry’, where the ‘processors’ are ‘professionals’, i.e. people employed by the ‘public gravy train’ aka The State or Government.
When surviving abuse in care comes together with child snatching and violent partners being given custody over children, it is impossible to believe “it’s in the best interest of the child”.
But: reality is scoffed at. Illusion is king… unless you realise:
What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger…
… and you become the fighter you were born to become!
On Wednesday, Latvian Laila Brice will be in the Royal Courts of ‘Justice’ to stop the adoption of her daughter.
In Birmingham, mothers are getting together to demonstrate with veils to symbolise the gagging they’ve had to experience.
In Brussels I shall ask to ensure the enforcement of
- the EU Convention on Human Rights
- the UN Convention of Child Rights.
With a view to a People’s National #CSAInquiry I shall propose “Human and Child Rights Panels” across the country – comprising
- victims and child sexual abuse survivors
- parents and grandparents who lost their children and grandchildren
- whistleblowers and disenchanted social workers
- McKenzie Friends and the disenchanted legal profession
- Local Councillors, MPs and MEPs who make forced adoption their issue.
Meanwhile, the Daily Mail writes about the Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry #CSAinquiry:
- Cleric ‘broke down’ at abuse toll
- Bizarre bid to gag MoS… by ‘Home Office': Newspaper warned it would be reported to new press complaints watchdog for trying to uncover truth about Fiona Woolf’s appointment to child abuse inquiry