It is compelling reading, Kellie’s experience of what I’ve seen over and over again:
- Social Workers targeting vulnerable parents rather than helping families stay together as Minister Ed Timpson wrote to us last year
- Social Workers using Police to remove children – without court orders
- Social Workers and ‘experts’ creating lies on paper to influence judges to justify their pre-conceived judgements
- Legal procedures, already complex as they are, being abused for criminal purposes in secret family courts
- Judges rubber stamping a process that Kellie rightly calls KIDNAPPING.
kellie AT forcedadoptionexposed.com
My name is Kellie Cottam, I am 36 and the Mother of four beautiful Children; Liam who is 18, Daniel 15, Aaron 5 and Faith 4. But two of my children have been unlawfully detained by Mold, Flintshire County Council and placed on Care Orders Awaiting Adoption of which as from yesterday I was informed that again without going to the adoption panel my children have now been placed with potential adopters. Meaning my children have already suffered the abuse of being told they are having a new Mummy and Daddy. They have a Mummy and a Daddy who love them and these are children who were in fact kidnapped.
I have contacted complaints and even up held complaints have been ignored; I have been ignored by The Chief Executive, Head of Social Services, Head Of Legal, The Superintendant, MPs, IPCP, HCPC, Wales Care Council and The Ombudsman.
SO I am now writing to everyone I can to please call an investigation into this case and stop my children from having their life with their family taken from them and brought home.
I urge you to see the paper work from what I am telling you, this has been an injustice from my own childhood, through adulthood and now with my own children, and worse affects my 18 and 15 year old for the rest of their lives, and I cannot fathom how Aaron and Faith must feel.
I am further doing this publically to bring public awareness to what is happening and bring more support in for my family. This is an INJUSTICE.
My family have a condition named Ehlers Danlos Syndrome which means that we don’t have the main body glue that holds our bodies together in the same way that a normal person would meaning we have dislocations, sublocations and it affects our entire body. For more information see http://www.ehlers-danlos.org/