TONIGHT: Don’t Take My Child – ITV – 10.40 – 11.40
- How representative will the programme be of the reality of deprived and suffering parents?
- Will it be biased?
- What difference is it going to make
Here is the associated website.
Here’s the video for a month.
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
WHAT IF one looked at paedophilia as a virus that has the effect of damaging children such that they will never be happy or able to procreate?
WHAT IF we considered paedophilia a state of mind (and sex organs) that urgently requires attention – but the right one?
Instead, as part of Indiana University, paedophile Alfred Kinsey set up the Kinsey Institute in 1947 in order to legitimise the sexualisation of children. For whom to benefit?
The Stop the Kinsey Institute is an initiative to counter the far reaching development that this institute has made via the UN as its latest achievement.
This Kinsey Brief highlights the history.
In the UK, an example was the showing of ‘porn cartoon’ to children in August 2012:
The crawling babies sculptures by David Černý on Žižkov Television Tower, Prague, Czech Republic (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The article is here, but behind a ‘paywall’.
However, the Sunday Express has related news: Secret Service infiltrated paedophile group to ‘blackmail establishment’:
And Judge Gareth Jones makes it plain: Social workers are NOT beyond the law: Judge blasts social workers telling them they ‘are not above the law’
What on earth makes them act as inhumanely as they do, I fathom to understand… But it’s weird: on one level they need the courts to legitimise their actions, on the other they act as ‘independently’ as possible.
- They punish parents by cancelling or shortening their contact sessions.
- They impose unacceptable conditions such as not speaking their native language – one of the reasons why petitions were taken to the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels by Latvian citizens
- They demand parents not to show love and emotions and not to talk about whatever proceedings may be ongoing.
English: Joan Walmsley, Baroness Walmsley, addressing a Liberal Democrat conference in the Bournemouth International Centre (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Dear Baroness Walmsley
I can’t tell you how grateful I am for your clear speech on 27 June regarding child protection with your 3 questions!
As a first step, I linked to it in my post about the deep web on Victims Unite: TOR BROWSER – the gate to the deep, invisible web of paedophiles plus.
On 19 March 2014 I told the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels in these six minutes, “it’s too much” what we have seen, are seeing and are unable to stop:
In the worst of all cases known,
- The oldest daughter was molested by her foster carers and never saw her parents again since she told them;
o Haringey Council are NOT facilitating contact with the parents who ended up with seven years imprisonment – where the jury was rigged, as a court usher told us – just as 200 parents a year, as Harriet Harman MP quoted already in 2006; Continue reading
Austin_Mitchell (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Austin Mitchell MP has asked me for a list of the most violent snatches to strengthen the rights of parents:
1. the snatch of a HUNGARIAN baby in a CAR PARK:
o described on this petition.
2. Then there is this LITHUANIAN 6-year old who was removed while his mum and grandmother were handcuffed and taken to a Police cell:
o This is my latest case which I want to give my best shot because the father was charged with sexual abuse of his boy, but Brent Council is NOT protecting the boy!
3. The PORTUGUESE family was deprived of their FIVE children, after the father was handcuffed and arrested without documents:
o http://pedrofamily.wordpress.com/about/; Continue reading