What an interesting site that came my way thanks to Len Lawrence, victim turned starfighter par excellence:
- Key Legal Principles
- Bringing Proceedings for contempt against a professional
- Bringing Public Bodies to Account
What’s lacking is the experience of victims of white collar crimes outside the family courts:
- The lack of transparency or ‘disclosure’ is extremely dangerous for trying to get ‘justice’.
- See our petition Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings
- Royal Charters are the ticket to immunity from prosecution
- Article 13 [the right of an effective remedy against national authorities] of the EU Convention of Human Rights was omitted from the UK version of the act.
- The cultural inversion of ‘private’ vs ‘public’ begins in boarding schools:
- Britain’s Elite Boarding Schools are facing an explosion of abuse allegations
- The ‘public interest’ overrides everything, but is really the private interest of everybody who is part of the elite – whether in the City, in politics or the judiciary.
We are in a spiritual battle between good and evil, each of us having to decide which side we’re on, no matter whether we are part of the elite or ‘serve’ them, for whatever reason or purpose.