16 minutes viewing and a few questions, depending on how well informed / initiated you are about
- 5 ‘unique selling points’ collated by veteran advisor Ian Josephs, who publishes Forced Adoption and gets 6 – 10 calls a day.
- John Hemming MP‘s Early Day Motion – not signed by any other MP;
- this research among 177 local councils showed that 6,645 non-UK children were taken into ‘care’ and 122 adopted.
3. It’s too much – my six minutes before the EU Petitions Committee on 19 March 2014:
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent with over 3,600 online signatures.
- Christopher Booker’s regular weekly column after our UK Delegation had travelled to Brussels.
5. Hopes are coming from the Munby Reform – the current President of the Family Division – but all too often not complied with:
- UK courts must not decide about fate of foreign children;
- Social Workers could face jail for breaching court orders.
- Welcome to Filthy Britain is on the other end of the spectrum of secret family courts;
- the un-believable drama of 1 child being taken every 20 minutes in the UK was published by Channel IV as part of its program 15,000 kids and counting;
- unfortunately, it did NOT represent the perspective of those who have lost their child to adoption against their will;
- hence this online petition: David Cameron, Stop Social Services taking the Wrong Children as one of many;
- see Dossier of online Evidence.